Fact and Figures
Our alumni organization was founded in 1990 as a charitable association that is independent of the University but works closely with it. We are a founding member of UZH Alumni, the umbrella association of the University of Zurich’s alumni organizations that was established in 2006. In addition, we became an independent chapter of OEC ALUMNI UZH, the network of graduates of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics of the University of Zurich, in 2010.
The right to membership is acquired upon graduation from the University of Zurich’s Executive MBA program (formerly the continuing education course in Management at the University of Zurich). Our network now comprises more than 470 members.
The alumni organization’s objectives
Our objective is to maintain and promote personal contact between graduates while simultaneously covering social and cultural topics with a varied annual program and helping our members keep their knowledge up to date at all times through experience-based and continuing education events. A further goal is to maintain contact with the alma mater and contribute to our degree’s reputation and to preserving the value of this high-quality university program via our active alumni organization.
Advantages of alumni organization membership
- Networking with other graduates of the Executive MBA program and the continuing education course in Management via the address database accessible to members.
- Regular invitations to the Netzpunkt series and other events held by our organization.
- Access to the network and the events of OEC ALUMNI UZH and the UZH Alumni network database, which incorporates the alumni organizations of all faculties.
The following people are eligible for membership:
- Graduates of the University of Zurich’s Executive MBA program
- Students enrolled in the Executive MBA program for the duration of the course
- Graduates of the University of Zurich’s former continuing education course in Management
- Members of the University of Zurich’s teaching staff and guest lecturers from the University of Zurich’s Executive MBA program